Page
of 9

Story Game

87 replies
LEVEL 1
There will not be cake, but we feast on scrumptious apples because apples tend to lie' - yes this quote ends abruptly. Wait what am I? Who am I? God? Llama? Or a large apple? The old man once informed me of the future, apples have taken over the world. Anyway, what's been crackalacking? My mum recently ate an artichoke, she started laughing when it arti-joked. Alas, my mango was going to tango with a Kango which died due to osteoplamango. At
Posted Tue at 04:38 pm
LEVEL 1
There will not be cake, but we feast on scrumptious apples because apples tend to lie' - yes this quote ends abruptly. Wait what am I? Who am I? God? Llama? Or a large apple? The old man once informed me of the future, apples have taken over the world. Anyway, what's been crackalacking? My mum recently ate an artichoke, she started laughing when it arti-joked. Alas, my mango was going to tango with a Kango which died due to osteoplamango. At midnight
Posted Wed at 12:49 am
LEVEL 1
There will not be cake, but we feast on scrumptious apples because apples tend to lie' - yes this quote ends abruptly. Wait what am I? Who am I? God? Llama? Or a large apple? The old man once informed me of the future, apples have taken over the world. Anyway, what's been crackalacking? My mum recently ate an artichoke, she started laughing when it arti-joked. Alas, my mango was going to tango with a Kango which died due to osteoplamango. At midnight the
zYmHZvi.jpg
Posted Wed at 09:29 am · OP
LEVEL 1
There will not be cake, but we feast on scrumptious apples because apples tend to lie' - yes this quote ends abruptly. Wait what am I? Who am I? God? Llama? Or a large apple? The old man once informed me of the future, apples have taken over the world. Anyway, what's been crackalacking? My mum recently ate an artichoke, she started laughing when it arti-joked. Alas, my mango was going to tango with a Kango which died due to osteoplamango. At midnight the stars
Posted Wed at 05:54 pm
LEVEL 1
There will not be cake, but we feast on scrumptious apples because apples tend to lie' - yes this quote ends abruptly. Wait what am I? Who am I? God? Llama? Or a large apple? The old man once informed me of the future, apples have taken over the world. Anyway, what's been crackalacking? My mum recently ate an artichoke, she started laughing when it arti-joked. Alas, my mango was going to tango with a Kango which died due to osteoplamango. At midnight the stars fade
Posted Wed at 05:55 pm
LEVEL 1
There will not be cake, but we feast on scrumptious apples because apples tend to lie' - yes this quote ends abruptly. Wait what am I? Who am I? God? Llama? Or a large apple? The old man once informed me of the future, apples have taken over the world. Anyway, what's been crackalacking? My mum recently ate an artichoke, she started laughing when it arti-joked. Alas, my mango was going to tango with a Kango which died due to osteoplamango. At midnight the stars fade into
zYmHZvi.jpg
Posted Fri at 11:49 am · OP
LEVEL 1
There will not be cake, but we feast on scrumptious apples because apples tend to lie' - yes this quote ends abruptly. Wait what am I? Who am I? God? Llama? Or a large apple? The old man once informed me of the future, apples have taken over the world. Anyway, what's been crackalacking? My mum recently ate an artichoke, she started laughing when it arti-joked. Alas, my mango was going to tango with a Kango which died due to osteoplamango. At midnight the stars fade into a
Posted Fri at 04:04 pm
LEVEL 1
There will not be cake, but we feast on scrumptious apples because apples tend to lie' - yes this quote ends abruptly. Wait what am I? Who am I? God? Llama? Or a large apple? The old man once informed me of the future, apples have taken over the world. Anyway, what's been crackalacking? My mum recently ate an artichoke, she started laughing when it arti-joked. Alas, my mango was going to tango with a Kango which died due to osteoplamango. At midnight the stars fade into a mysterious
Posted Sat at 07:53 am
Page
of 9
NoticeNotices