Page
of 10

Story Game

95 replies
LEVEL 1
There will not be cake, but we feast on scrumptious apples because apples tend to lie' - yes this quote ends abruptly. Wait what am I? Who am I? God? Llama? Or a large apple? The old man once informed me of the future, apples have taken over the world. Anyway, what's been crackalacking? My mum recently ate an artichoke, she started laughing when it arti-joked. Alas, my mango was going to tango with a Kango which died due to osteoplamango. At midnight the stars fade into a mysterious vortex, that's actually
Posted Feb 19, 19
LEVEL 1
There will not be cake, but we feast on scrumptious apples because apples tend to lie' - yes this quote ends abruptly. Wait what am I? Who am I? God? Llama? Or a large apple? The old man once informed me of the future, apples have taken over the world. Anyway, what's been crackalacking? My mum recently ate an artichoke, she started laughing when it arti-joked. Alas, my mango was going to tango with a Kango which died due to osteoplamango. At midnight the stars fade into a mysterious vortex, that's actually just
Posted Feb 19, 19
LEVEL 1
There will not be cake, but we feast on scrumptious apples because apples tend to lie' - yes this quote ends abruptly. Wait what am I? Who am I? God? Llama? Or a large apple? The old man once informed me of the future, apples have taken over the world. Anyway, what's been crackalacking? My mum recently ate an artichoke, she started laughing when it arti-joked. Alas, my mango was going to tango with a Kango which died due to osteoplamango. At midnight the stars fade into a mysterious vortex, that's actually just beautiful.
Posted Mar 2, 19
LEVEL 1
There will not be cake, but we feast on scrumptious apples because apples tend to lie' - yes this quote ends abruptly. Wait what am I? Who am I? God? Llama? Or a large apple? The old man once informed me of the future, apples have taken over the world. Anyway, what's been crackalacking? My mum recently ate an artichoke, she started laughing when it arti-joked. Alas, my mango was going to tango with a Kango which died due to osteoplamango. At midnight the stars fade into a mysterious vortex, that's actually just beautiful. Finally,
Posted Mar 3, 19
LEVEL 1
There will not be cake, but we feast on scrumptious apples because apples tend to lie' - yes this quote ends abruptly. Wait what am I? Who am I? God? Llama? Or a large apple? The old man once informed me of the future, apples have taken over the world. Anyway, what's been crackalacking? My mum recently ate an artichoke, she started laughing when it arti-joked. Alas, my mango was going to tango with a Kango which died due to osteoplamango. At midnight the stars fade into a mysterious vortex, that's actually just beautiful. Finally, the
Posted Mar 3, 19 · Last edited Mar 3, 19
LEVEL 1

There will not be cake, but we feast on scrumptious apples because apples tend to lie' - yes this quote ends abruptly. Wait what am I? Who am I? God? Llama? Or a large apple? The old man once informed me of the future, apples have taken over the world. Anyway, what's been crackalacking? My mum recently ate an artichoke, she started laughing when it arti-joked. Alas, my mango was going to tango with a Kango which died due to osteoplamango. At midnight the stars fade into a mysterious vortex, that's actually just beautiful. Finally, the end.

Stories over folks, that's it for now!
zYmHZvi.jpg
Posted Mar 4, 19 · OP
List
Undo
Page
of 10
NoticeNotices