Hello everyone,

Today i bring forward terrible news. As some of you may know and others may not, the infusion enchant has been temporarily disabled as it enables people to essentially duplicate spawners when mining them with SilkTouch. This issue was reported to me, and quickly it was removed from the game but not before members of the Faction 'TheGhosts' and 'Pheonix' utilized said glitch to gain an unfair advantage over other players. It is essential to note two things: If you have used this to your advantage, you must come forward now to ensure you are not punished later. Secondly, this is not an invitation to witch hunt the players involved, and anyone engaging in this behavior will be punished accordingly.

Players involved and punishments list:

In-game name: Ghostbro
Rules Broken:
2. Do Not Exploit Glitches.
Glitch is any unintended effect of Minecraft or Plugin mechanics. This includes duplicating glitches which allow you to duplicate or receive items, XP, or money.
Punishments:
$450,000 fine for using the duplication glitch to obtain an unfair advantage over players. (Extreme - High usage)
A 5 day ban has been imposed for the breaking of the above rule to a high level.
An additional fine of $50,733 is imposed for the money made from selling duplicated goods.

In-game name: Rubyred
Rules Broken:
Glitch is any unintended effect of Minecraft or Plugin mechanics. This includes duplicating glitches which allow you to duplicate or receive items, XP, or money.
Punishments:
$200,000 fine for using the duplication glitch to obtain an unfair advantage over players. (High usage)
A 4 day ban has been imposed for breaking the above rule to a moderate level.

In-game name: Amethyst116
Rules Broken:
Punishments:
$25,000 fine for using the duplication glitch to obtain an unfair advantage over players. (Low usage)
A 12 hour ban has been imposed for breaking the above rule to a minor level.

In-game name: PhantomXGamer
Rules Broken:
Punishments:
$100,000 fine for using the duplication glitch to obtain an unfair advantage over players. (Low usage)
A 2 day ban has been imposed for breaking the above rule to a moderate level.
An additional fine of $42,435 is imposed for the money made from selling duplicated goods.

In-game name: Theerealghost
Rules Broken:
Punishments:
$10,000 fine for knowledge of the dupe and not reporting it.
Formal warning.

All those who are punished above have the option to appeal this ban, but i cannot guarantee it will remove the ban entirely. Once again, it is essential that everyone understands this is not an invitation to witch hunt these players, and any such behavior will be met with consequences. Many of the players involved have expressed a large level of remorse for their actions. Anyone with questions should speak to me directly about this, not any of the other members on the staff team. Thank you, and make sure you all follow and check the rules regularly. Following today's events, i will ensure that i post in the discord updates channel when i update the rules but it really is essential that you guys check them aswell.

~Wolfs