Dear Strive

I a appologise for the language I used towards you and your faction members and any actions I have done or used
to upset you or anyone in your faction as that was not my intention and I know I should have never used such language
in the first place I know that now and I will make sure not to do it again and I have no hard feelings towards you or your faction members.

Dear Skywim

I am sorry for the prejudice of my language by calling you a "Faggot" I am sorry and I did not want to admit that I was wrong about the definition
of the word I do not have hate towards any one of LGBTQI+ genders I support them all the time. I am sorry and I hope I did not hurt you with the language
I used and I will show no revenge or hate towards you due to the raiding of my base and I will not complain or do so of any nature again or towards any of your
fellow faction members or allies.

Dear Ardemash

I am sorry for the language I used towards you I had no right to disrespect you as you did nothing and I shouldn't show hate or anything like that towards
you and I won't from now I am sorry for the language I used and I hope you accept my apology and do not show any hate towards me as this is not the normal me
and I hope you understand I should've contained my anger more I apologise and I hope you accept my apology.