Page
of 2

Give-away (Someones Departure 25/01/2019)

15 replies
LEVEL 1
"Cobble monster is the Best monster"

Have a good one my dude.
StolenCraft banner <3
Posted Jan 25, 19
Cobble monster is the Best monster

Hello Anon, thank you for contributing your hours/days/weeks, or even months of work to give back to the community after a fart. Maybe real life finally kicked you in the brains, or you just got tired of this server and went off to find another, or you quit minecraft all together; who knows why you left, except Senpai. That is if you told Senpai the reason, but it doesn't matter now. Now is the time to move on with whatever you're doing, and hopefully you will be moving away from the gaming industry and on to real life, where you will be able to start your journey, and if not, if you were to stay in this bucket filled with overweight nerds who pick their nose with their Yu-Gi-Oh cards, then it is completely up to you. The only thing that matters right now is your love to me. I remember back when we met in the Mesa biome, your pixelated steve skin self, standing in the dark cave of Impurity. It all happened so fast,..Tea time! Thanks for your contribution to the community, and I hope you are on your way to greatness, and if not, remember to claim Jesus as your lord and savior before death to be repented for your sins.
Posted Jan 26, 19
Cobble monster is the Best monster
I've heard that you played before my time so hopefully will be able to catch you on the server again later in the future. Thanks for thinking of everyone on the server! <3
-StriveWire
Posted Jan 26, 19
LEVEL 1
Cobble monster is the best monster.
Thankyou for your generosity, It'll be really appreciated no matter who gets it!
Posted Jan 30, 19
Cobble monster is the best monster.

Have a good one.
Posted Jan 30, 19
LEVEL 1
Thank you for everyone who entered! The winners have been drawn:

First place: RoboGoofy

Second place: Halo_God

Third place: Aeywoo

I have applied the money, message me when you see my in-game next for the items winners.

Congratulations to those who won, and better luck next time to those who didnt.
zYmHZvi.jpg
Posted Jan 30, 19 · OP
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices