Goose516 (First) Suggestion Post

2 replies
LEVEL 1
Hey guys. Goose516 here. Just a couple of suggestions you might want to consider. (wrote on 2/5/19). I apologize in advance if these ideas have already been brought up/are being worked on. As-well as I have no knowledge or experience with how plugins or codes work. Therefore, I have no idea how hard/time consuming these ideas would be to carry out. My reason for writing this is partially because they are changes I would want to see and Mostly because my faction is a bunch of somethings. Old Stubborn Factions players who are very picky with the servers they like. (this has been the only one we have found so far that is even relatively close) and these are some of the changes they would like to see. Hope these are helpful or cool and feel free to comment question or adds if you would like. Probably won't be my last Suggestion Post so if you have extra Idea's you'd like me to add to the next one let me know.

Public Entertainment Suggestions:

1. Envoys. Around spawn? It’s common now days on most factions’ servers, I think. Maybe twice a day.  Or once a day? But the time is random every day. Random as in it isn’t 5pm EST each day. It changes between being at 4-11pm EST but everyday you can log on and type /Envoy to see the different time it is that day.

2. Raidbase- a base spawns in a random location at a random time each day. And is up for a limited time. Like 3 or 4 hours before despawning.  A one or two walled base that when it spawns its cords are posted in public chat. Obviously, there are some things about this that have to happen. Like it not spawning on world border or not spawning in already claimed land. However just a cool idea to give people more things to do

3. Spleef/minigames. I’m very old fashion about factions and Minecraft in general. So mini games aren't particularly my thing. However, I would much rather waste time losing in spleef than parkouring.

Game Changes(public):

1. Chest Open. Opening chest inside enemy faction territory.  Kind of hard for a me to cough over the money on a creeper egg to blow up a chest inside an enemy cactus farm.

2. Disable Disarming. This is OP when grinded and should probably be disabled

3. Passive Custom Enchants: Get rid of PvP custom enchants. I think this would increase pvp especially from me and my faction. I don’t know how to use them, and I figured this would be a chance for maybe a poll to see how others were feeling about it. They can be OP and after grind for hours to get my first prot 4 set I don’t also want to grind out custom enchants for pvp and such.

4. Enderpearl Cool Down: Glitching/Running Away is too easy without a cool down. Maybe a (7 or 10) or at least one while Combat tagged.

5. Move to East Servers: Kinda Personal request. I understand that the owner is AU But I know me, and my friends aren’t enjoying the +70ms when we are used to 20-50ms.

6. Disable PvP commands. You can use /shop in pvp. That and check other things you can do like possibly /echest /pv and stuff like that.

7. Warzone Allies. You can hit faction members in war-zones. (probably/Possibly allies too)

Appreciation
-Goose516
Posted Feb 7, 19 · OP
List
Undo
LEVEL 1
Thanks for these awesome suggestions Goose!

Envoys and a spawned raid-able base are planned, with envoys currently being worked on. As for spleef / mini games like that it’s a possibility just not really a high priority right now. (You can challenge someone in parkour with /pa challenge [username] in case you didn’t know.)

Chest opening is definitely a maybe, this needs to be a poll though and for sure will require a majority vote supporting it being an added feature.

Disarming and any of the unarmed perks are only use-able in PVE and not PvP so no need to worry there!

CustomEnchants. Not everyone will like them but you can’t please them all, anywho currently you cannot obtain any enchants that grant effects like infinite regeneration or infinite strength. Also to some extent people who have spent a long long time grinding should be rewarded with a slight upper hand over their opponent who has spent less time grinding. Overall i think the only change I would make to CE’s atm is changing the cost of legendary to 40 Levels instead of 45.

Enderpearl cool down is a part of vanilla mc right now, and you can’t Ender pearl whilst in combat so check on this one.

Uh, the server is hosted in a location better for generally everyone, myself excluded. I play on 210ms too 300ms.

Thanks for reporting this issue with being able to use some commands in combat to Me, I’ll get onto this ASAP and definitely isn’t intended .

Currently you can hit faction allies and I’m pretty sure faction members in the warzone. If this isn’t currently working i encourage you to please test it out and report back to me!
Once again thanks for these awesome suggestion! :)
zYmHZvi.jpg
Posted Feb 7, 19 · Last edited Feb 7, 19
List
Undo
LEVEL 1
You should make it so you need at least 5 or more players for a envoy, so you cant get all of them for yourself
Posted Feb 8, 19
NoticeNotices